The Redwood Suite is the largest room in the hotel and is located on the ground floor of the conference centre. With 624 square metres of space, the room can be divided into three separate spaces using the sky-fold partition walls. The room's decor reflects the beauty of the parkland outside and features a dramatic tree-inspired bas-relief on two walls, as well as a water feature in the foyer, to create a feeling of nature and calmness.
This beautifully co-ordinated function room is complete with its own bar and is adjacent to the foyer area, which is ideal for breaks or private pre-dinner receptions.
- Redwood Suite A, B, C - 624 sqm
- Conference Foyer - 180 sqm
- 850 people theatre style
- 750 people for lunch/dinner
- Three 415 Volt 3-phase supplies of 125 amp, 63 amp & 40 amp
- Sky fold partition walls
- Fibre optic technology
- Multiple load bearing anchors concealed within ceiling to take up to 2 tonnes per section
- Complimentary WiFi and broadband
- American & European electrical outlets